9/1/08

THE PLAN!


To ditch the conventional typical way of this consumerist modern society.  
To learn how to love and grow and be where peace and serenity flourish.

To leave Bisbee using only the energy I know how to produce to move forward.
To travel and experience life.

I have begun the beginning stages of planning an epic adventure.  The emails have been sent out, the course has been plotted and the waiting and training begins.  The winter will be spent living consciously and intentionally eating locally, supporting this community I live within and planning how to walk and ride in grace in the future times of my life.

As each moment passes I will keep an update on the adventure through this handy little blogging device.  

Right now my energy is in making contact with various farms/communities and spreading the web of opportunity.  

If you have any ideas, or would like to be apart of the farm tour please let me know and we can grow from here.  





No comments: