11/1/08

Season to Love

And Harvest.
I am back.  It is the Day of the Dead and the year is coming round to a finish. 
These last three weeks I have been traveling along the western coast.
California Dreamin'.

Indeed it does feel like a dream.  A dream which came to me as only dreams do. 
A wanderlust which was sitting within aching to come out.  
A journey into lands I've never visited, and into the corners of my soul, which needed nourishment.

I learned about the plant which inspires me deeply.  
I witnessed community in action.  The fruits of humanity in lush abundance.  
Friends,
love,
family,
life.

The Sierra Nevada's were beginning to blush with the color of autumn.   
The trees spoke to me.  Wisdom only attainable by sitting and being one with all around you.

A wisdom based in truth.

Growth.

The Next Bold Move is still being played out in my mind.  Thoughts of Portland, Seattle, Baltimore and De
nver fill my head.

Home, Tomorrow, Yesterday.....Today.













No comments: