3/16/09

Keep on Rollin'









These are the moments.  





Baltimore Beauty.




The visions have been filled with truth.  I have been enlightened, focused and centered.  The gears have been wound and the project is moving on. 

 Making bags in coffee houses.

Singing songs of love in the parks and streets.

Walking and viewing it all.

Tomorrow the train heads back west.  I jump on and go with the flow.  Back home.  Back to the Rocky Mountains.

Currently focused on the issues at hand.  HR 875 is the fire roaring beneath me.  The role I play is to spread the word and to help the world grow.  GROW GROW GROW!!  The time for change is at hand.  My path is more clear than ever before.  The time here in Baltimore has shown me what I am and what I am capable of.  The opportunity to live the Good Life is in front of our noses.  

Go ahead and B-More Baltimore.  Show your strength and resilience.  I will be helping from afar and will return to get dirty!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah!

Wait thats me. Youre so beautiful! youre so beautiful. Never forget it.