3/9/09

A Personal Dive



From Baltimore to Portland with Denver in between.



I have learned more than I could have ever imagined.  The emotions are thick and come in crazy gusts.  A still peaceful moment can be blown away by the the insanity of awareness.  In one moment I am free and filled with joy, in the next, fear and frustration take hold and I feel lost.  I want to say that in the end there is hope.  But I have lost faith in hope.  It has been mangled into propaganda and no longer holds true.  The only thing that keeps me going is the resilience of the human spirit.  The beauty which still surrounds and holds strong in the brink of utter destruction.  It is the constant fight against conformity and the power of self to not give in to the greedy hand.


This path that I am walking along holds so many surprises.  Just when I think it's all over, or that there could be no more, beauty steps in and surprises.  A new journey is always unfolding.  New opportunities are constantly evolving and while everything is happening my only requirement is to stay true and be the change.   

The answers to all the questions are known but the signal is fuzzy.  The addictions are strong and the fear is overwhelming.  To overcome, one must let go of so much...And then grab onto reality.  trade one lust for one true love.  Loose the material, hold on to the eternal.  Redefine relations, find meaning within the things that really matter -- Believe.

No comments: