9/29/08

Mule Mountain Love

These are the hills I see every morning when I rise.  The house I live in is nestled in the tiny valley below.  It is glorious to be where I am.

I have been living with a beautiful family and helping them out in anyway I can.  Little do they know how deeply they have touched me and have helped me through this transitional time of my life.  Thayer, the glorious seven year old who surprises me daily with her insights and direction.  Jhrma, the almost three year old who blows me away and inspires me to love deeper and deeper.  Hazel, the bundle of joy who is now two and a half months, she is my definition of life itself.  The mamma goat who has brought these three joys into existence has become a great friend and partner.  

In one week I will be leaving for California.  My adventurous ego is kicking in and I feel the need to explore a little and live on the edge.  I will be harvesting and saturating myself with knowledge.  The people in the area which I am headed think like me.....or at least somewhat like me, so it will be inspiring to experience them and share everything we all know.  The intention is to be back by Halloween.  To party in Bisbee and then be with the people who I love most.  The path continues on and in each moment a new surprise pops up and I am blown away by life's magnificence.  

No comments: