9/14/08

moments of inspiration


I take is as it comes in this town.  It's all I can do.  
Currently, I'm busy.  Busy missing the kids, busy taking care of chickens, busy worrying about what the hell I'm doing.

Busy living.

The bike plan is coming along.  I have a gig out in California to harvest and make money in October.  Once there is cash in hand and a good time under the belt, I will purchase the soon to be love of my life.  My bicycle.  It'll either be a Miyata or a Soma.  It will fit me and provide the freedom I have been lacking.  

The train will be taking me to Davis California within the next four weeks.  I will ride along the tracks and meditate and contemplate about the why's in life.  It will be a good time. 

These next weeks will be improvised and filled with many activities.  I will be sleeping well in the night time.  I will be living hard in the sunlight.  I pray for more monsoons to refresh me a little more.  I look forward to the coloring of the leaves and the rich harvests which are almost upon us. 
 


No comments: