1/11/09

Adventures in Longing


Birthdays filled with Fire and Freedom.  The mama goat turned 29.  The goatgirl turned 25.  And now the year has officially begun.

The adventure is around the corner.  The week is filled with preparations and anticipation.  The love I want to share with those I will see is exploding within me and I almost can't take it anymore.    There is a pensive tone lingering over my day.  I awoke from a refreshing, deep sleep and have been searching all day.  I have prepared myself for a town meeting of sorts this evening.  A Sustainability, Green Building, Relocalization event for the city of Bisbee Arizona.  Such progress, such confusion, and such love.  

I choose every day to see the world in a new light.  I choose to sit here in the coffee house with my own mug.  I choose to walk when i'm in town, and only drive in when it's an absolute necessity.  And all the while, I question and contemplate.  How to shine the light for those who are in the dark....  How to live happily while walking against the current.... How to see and love.  

Distractions will come in and I will struggle, but I am ready.  The adventure begins...................

No comments: